WOOD TILE & PLANK
Wood Tile & Plank Ceilings are wooden ceiling solutions designed for interior decoration, utilizing a T-bar framing system. These wooden panels are square-shaped with side grooves and are available in sizes of 60×60, 60×120, and 60×180 cm with a thickness of 18 mm. The panels are smooth and are installed using a concealed T-bar framing system that showcases a 5 mm gap around the edges. They are manufactured from MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) that features High Moisture Resistance (HMR) properties, compliant with E1 quality standards. The panels are coated with a high-quality melamine finish, available in solid colors, wood grain patterns, or can be customized with HPL (High Pressure Laminate) to complement the design style of the building.
- Large, smooth, and aesthetically pleasing panels
- Flexible in terms of colors and patterns
- Finished with a high-quality melamine coating
- Made from high moisture-resistant wood, HMR (V313)
- Made from E1 quality wood, posing no health hazards
- All manufacturing processes are completed at the factory